Automotive Solution Engineer
Senior Automotive Software Manager
NVIDIA (纳斯达克代码：NVDA) 是一家计算机技术公司，公司一直在 GPU 加速计算的行业中勇当开路先锋。NVIDIA 以满足全球最苛刻的用户需求为己任，为游戏玩家、设计师以及科学家提供产品、服务以及软件，在虚拟现实、人工智能、专业可视化以及自动驾驶汽车等领域中带来出色的用户体验。
Automotive Solution Engineer -Shanghai
READY TO HELP US CHANGE THE WORLD?
The automotive industry is at disruption & NVIDIA is at the forefront of the autonomous vehicle revolution, powering many key solutions for major car manufacturers. We are engaged in the key areas of automotive business where visual computing & AI matters: AI Cockpit and Autonomous Vehicles (AV).
Autonomous vehicles need a supercomputer on wheels, it's an AI & SW heavy computational challenge. There isn't an off-the-shelf platform which stands up to this challenge, so we are building our own.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
We are looking for experienced Automotive Software Solution Engineer based in Shanghai whose talents include understand the "big picture" as well as the details. The person will work closely with external and internal software group to develop and integrate software and systems that will pull together diverse SW components as the platform of advanced cockpit or driving platforms.
• You will work with premier automotive customers to solve system problems, including regular onsite support.
• You will supply to software for visual computing module based on NVIDIA Tegra processors.
• You will be part of an internationally distributed team with remote locations in US, APAC and India.
• You regularly will be engaged with customer to provide technical support and pursue system issues.
WHAT WE NEED TO SEE:
• Have a master or PhD in EE/CS or closely related field (or additional equivalent experience) with 6+ year of relevant work and lab experience.
• Have a deep understanding of programming languages in C and C++
• Be familiar with source control tools (git, Perforce, etc).
• Have experience working on complex automotive or consumer embedded systems on the PDK or BSP Level.
• Have a deep understanding about Linux/QNX operating system.
• Have ability to debug at board and chip level and appropriate probing hardware.
• Be familiar with debugging real-time, safety critical systems with fast data flows over buses like PCIE/CAN/GMSL2.
Senior Automotive Software Manager- Shanghai
• Under your engineering leadership you will oversee key parts of our software stack delivery and adaption to NVIDIA’s Automotive customers developing the next generation Autonomous Vehicle Technology.
• You will help NVIDIA build and lead a world-class customer solutions software engineering team working with NVIDIA’s global engineering and customers in China
• You are highly driven proactive software engineering leader with a proven track record of delivering Automotive software solutions from pre-sales to end of life.
• The focus of this job is on delivering solutions leveraging NVIDIA’s platform and technologies, while influencing internal plans and road maps to support customer requirements.
• You will drive continuous learnings and improvements into the team and across software.
• You are able to work across various time zones and set up the right communication and alignment flows to get your job done.
• NVIDIA has a rapid and creative environment that requires extreme adaptability, organization, and self-assurance with confidence to drive toward results while constantly problem-solving and engaging the commitment of others is essential.
What you’ll be doing:
• As an engineering leader you will help NVIDIA build, coach, and organize the team while driving the execution toward firm deliverables, negotiating requirements and deriving solutions and proposals, both with internal and external stakeholders.
• Develop engineering capabilities in China to work closely with our customers for crisp execution of projects
• Lead the analysis of customer software and systems requirements
• Drive the planning and response and subsequent execution of projects through shipment of product,
• Achieve functional , performance and quality targets for projects
• You will guide your engineering team to acquire skills, train on new technologies for validation and simulation to automotive solutions
• You will anticipate bottlenecks, mitigate project risks, make tradeoffs, and balance the business needs versus technical constraints
• You will work to constantly improve team productivity, refine agile processes, and create methods to increase efficiency by driving continuous improvement
• You are able to present and demonstrate NVIDIA technology , road maps and project status to customers, and to cultivate strong relationship to key engineering stakeholders that builds confidence, alignment and cooperative execution.
What we need to see:
• BS (or MS preferred) degree from a top university in Engineering in a relevant discipline. (Computer Science, Electrical/Electronic Engineering /Automotive)
• 10+ years of experience with embedded software
• 5+ Experience with embedded software development in Automotive SOCs using GreenHills Integrity, QNX or Linux
• Extensive experience working with/for Tier 1 or Automotive OEMs building entire ECU software stack
• Demonstrable skills as leader, coach and mentor, decision maker and nimble adapter to change in a fast innovative segment.
• Firsthand knowledge of agile development, ISO26262 and ASPICE
• Automotive validation tools, including SIL/HIL
• Knowledge of AutoSAR a plus
• Strong analytic, communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong on design process, project management and operations management
• Proven track record of meeting aggressive schedules, defining deliverables and timetables, with demonstrated ability to balance multiple priorities in complex environments and manage teams to successful project completion
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
• Team player, loves to work in a team environment
• Native Mandarin, Fluent English
NVIDIA is widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers. We have some of the most brilliant and talented people on the planet working for us. If you're creative and autonomous, we want to hear from you!
我们是Glassdoor选出的“最佳工作场所” 我们是《人物》选出的“年度关爱公司 ” 我们是《财富》选出的“全球最受赞赏公司” 我们这里还有“评价最高的CEO” 我们，就是AI计算的引领者NVIDIA, 梦想的机会就在眼前 ,你来不来？
Tracy Wu | Recruiter | NVIDIA Corporation | email@example.com
想要了解更多关于NVIDIA最新的职位信息，请加入NVIDIA “Careers at NVIDIA